WHO IS THE TRUE GOD?
Islam clearly and beautifully answers this critical and significant question. It reveals to us more details about the one true God and His unique nature and qualities. The Glorious Qur’an states:
“Say: He is God (Allah), the One; God (Allah), the Eternal, Absolute; He begets not, nor is He begotten; and there is none like unto Him.” (112: 1-4)
This is a complete chapter of the Glorious Qur’an. This wonderful chapter briefly and concisely tells us the ultimate truth about the one God (Allah) and His true nature. It clearly answers critical and significant questions that puzzle millions of people.
Some of the qualities that distinguish this true God (Allah) from others who claim to be God are:
• This true God is Creator, not created.
• This true God is only ONE, not more! He has no partners nor equals.
• This one true God is invisible; no one can see Him in this life. He is not physically manifested or incarnated in other forms.
• This one true God is eternal; He does not die or change.
• This one true God is not in need of anyone like a mother, a wife, or a son; or anything like food, drink, or help. But others are in need of Him.
• This true God is unique in His attributes; no one is like Him. No human descriptions can be attributed to Him.
HAVE YOU DISCOVERED THESE SECRETS?
Indeed, Islam realizes and speaks to our innate natures. It speaks to our souls and our spiritual and intellectual needs and tendencies. Allah, who knows the secrets and thoughts of our souls, minds, and hearts, reveals to us the secrets and keys of tranquility and contentment for them.