Name of Allah Al-Majeed -The Most HonorableThe Glorious
Praise be to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah, his family and companions.
Almighty Allah says
Indeed, He is Praiseworthy and Honorable
Meanings and Denotations of Allah's Name Al-Majeed:
1- Almighty Allah is described by all attributes of majesty, He is The Ever-Magnificent, The Almighty, The Peace, The Everlasting Sovereign.
- The greatest honor, vast bounty and goodness belongs to Him.
2- Allah's Majesty implies perfection of attributes, names and actions.
3- His actions proves His Magnificence, because these actions are either blessings to His obedient servants, punishment to His enemies, or wisdom in His decree.
4- His Magnificence implies praise to all His actions and magnificent attributes.
5- His Magnificence implies the magnificence of His creation. He is The Honorable Owner of the Throe. He is The Most Honorable, so His Throne is honorable too as the Throne's honor comes from Allah.
Worshipping Allah By His Name Al-Majeed:
- 1-The Muslim should affirm that which must be affirmed for the Lord of the attributes of magnificence, and he must negate that which Allah or His Messenger negated of any imperfection or shortcomings.
- 2-His attributes of magnificence obligates the Muslim to be busy with praising and glorifying Him, hoping for the good reward.
- 3-The good reward is one of His magnificent attributes.
- 4-The believer glorifies the Lord willingly while the disbeliever is busy with pursuing a sinful mortal desire. He does not realize that Allah reprieves humans due to His majesty, He makes their provision and living easy due to His majesty and He judges them strictly and precisely due to His majesty.
- 5- Allah's Majesty and Honor obligates the Muslim to be honorable and dignified among people, generous and benevolent, avoiding sins or mischiefs.