Name of Allah As-Subouh (The Glorified One)
Meanings and Denotations of Allah's Name: As-Subooh
- 1-He is the One Glorified by all His creation everywhere, whether humans, Jinn, animals and inanimate objects.
- 2-He is described by the best attributes, venerated and declared free of every deficiency, Allah is worthy of Praise by His creation for the perfection of His Essence and beauty of His actions.
- 3-The Muslim has to maintain remembering and glorifying Almighty Allah by continuous praise and recitation of His Book, the Quran.
- 4-Almighty Allah made the mountains and birds praise Him along with Prophet David, Peace Be upon Him.
Almighty Allah says
And there is not a thing except that it exalts [ Allah ] by His praise, but you do not understand their [way of] exalting
Almighty Allah says
"O mountains, repeat [Our] praises with him, and the birds [as well].
Worshipping Allah by His Name As-Subooh:
1-The servant has to keep himself busy with praising his Lord, glorifying Him and mentioning His name. He should spend his time in performing the great acts of worship. But, the person should not become busy with the 'number' of praises, he should rather focus on the Praised One, Almighty Allah, so that Allah grants the person with acceptance. He should become busy with Allah, loving, glorying, praising and thanking Him. Hence, he shall harvest the true fruit of remembering Allah which is increase in faith.
2- Almighty Allah is Pleased with His servants who praise and glorify Him.
One of the supplications by Allah's Messenger, Peace Be upon Him, is
How perfect Allah is and I praise Him by the amount of His creation and His pleasure, and by the weight of His throne, and the ink of His words.
3- The Muslim should have a daily Quran werd.
He should read at least one Juz' on a daily basis to finish reading the Quran once each month.
- The least amount is one Hizb each day, that means half a Juz', i.e. to finish reading the Quran every two months.
- The best way is to finish reading the Quran once each weak.
Allah's Messenger, Peace Be upon Him, said to Abdullah Ibn Amr:
"Recite the whole Qur'an in one month's time." I said, "But I have power (to do more than that)." Allah's Messenger (PBUH) said, "Then finish the recitation of the Qur'an in seven days, and do not finish it in less than this period.
Sahih al-Bukhari 5054, Muslim 1159
- Allah's Messenger did not allow him to finish reading the entire Quran in three days so he comprehends what he is reading.
allah's Messenger, Peace Be upon Him, said to Abdullah ibn Amr, may Allah be pleased with himِِ
A "No one properly understands who reads the Qur’an in less than three days." 
Declared Sahih by al-Albani in Sahih ibn Majah 1115
Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-Assa, may Allah be pleased with him, said: Allah's Messenger, Peace Be upon Him said: Recite the Qur'an during every month. I said: Apostle of Allah, I am capable of doing more than this, whereupon he said: Recite it in twenty days. I said: I am capable of doing more than this, whereupon he said: Recite it in ten days. I said: I am capable of doing more than this, whereupon he said: Recite it every week, and do not exceed beyond this, for your wife has a right upon you, your visitor has a right upon you, your body has a right upon you. He ('Amr ibn al-Ass) said: I was hard to myself and thus I was put to hardship. The Apostle of Allah (Peace Be upon Him) had told me: 'You do not know you may live long (thus and bear the hardships for a long time), and I accepted that which the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) had told me. When I grew old I wished I had availed myself of the concession (granted by) the Messenger of Allah (PBUH).
- Uthman ibn Affan, may Allah be pleased with him, used to recite the entire Quran while praying the weter at night.
- Al-Shafai and others also used to recite the entire Quran each night in Ramadan.
But, these are special times when reciting the Quran is highly rewarded.
4- Ibn Taymayyah was asked: Which is more beneficial for the person Istighfar or Tasbeeh?
- He answered: If the garment is clean, incense and rosewater are better for it, but if it is unclean, soap and water is better for it. [Al-Wabel al-Sayyeb by Ibn al-Qayyim 124]